Virtual Assistant 101: All You Need to Know to Begin Working from Home Today
Here’s your chance of joining our Webinar Workshop on Virtual Assistant 101 and learn how to Jumpstart Your Home Based Career — and start earning big in the comforts of your own home and at your convenient time!
1. You have to be a member of Philippine Virtual Assistant Network. To join click here
2. Share this event on your Facebook wall.
3. To share, click on the Share button located at the bottom of this post.
4. Then post on your Facebook Status: “Workshop on Virtual Assistant 101, All You Need to Know in Working at Home Today. Join now!” (To tag, type the “@” symbol then follow it with “Virtual Assistant Philippines.” Then type in the rest of the required phrase )
5. After updating your Facebook status wall, go to the comments section of this post and paste the link of your Facebook entry with your name and email address. (To get the link, hover to the time of your shared post (e.g. 4 minutes ago), click the right button of your mouse, and copy link address. Paste this to your comment to make your entry count.)
6. The Event is open for aspiring & current V.A.
7. One entry per person.
8. Register Here <Click Here>
9. Deadline for Registration is on December 15, 2011 at 11:59PM. We will be sending your eTicket through email.
10. Event date: December 17 & 18 2011. 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm
Virtual Assistant 101 Webinar Outline
· Do you have what it takes to be a VA?
· Setting up your home office
· Pimp Your Resume
o Why a Blog is Important for a VA?
· A Hunting We Will Go: Looking for Clients
· Firs Impressions Last: How to Get Hired as a VA
o Writing the cover letter
o Acing the Interview
o Putting your contract under scrutiny
· Working with a client
o To be early is to be on time
o Know thy client
o Business etiquette
o Be indispensable
· Taking your VA practice to another level
o Are you an entrepreneur: Single VA practice vs. Multi-VA team
o Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade
· Question & Answer Forum
Social Media Manager & Webmaster at The Virtual Assistant
from University of the Philippines Diliman