Module 1 – SOCIAL MEDIA 101, April 20, 2013
What is social media and why should you use it?
Learn how these sites work, who is on them and how you can use them personally and professionally.
How to optimize your profiles:
- How to setup a Facebook fan page and get people engage with you
- How to use Pinterest properly so you are found by your ideal clients
- How to build an engaged Twitter following
- How to Create a Compelling & Optimized LinkedIn Profile
Module 2 – ORGANIZING YOUR WORK, April 21, 2013
- How to create a custom social media strategy for your business
- How to create content that people would want to read and share
- Essential marketing material you need to put in place to bring clients to you
- Managing your accounts from your mobile device – how to get away from the office
- Top tools List to make your work easier
Must-have Editorial calendars and templates
Valerie Joy Deveza
I am Valerie Joy Deveza, owner and creator of Inbound Marketing Geek. I have helped a number of local and international clients get stronger web presence through social media. I will teach how to bring in measurable success in using social media as a marketing and an advertising platform. And, just to give you a hint, it has little to do with the number of likes. I was dubbed as top 500 community managers on Twitter by Little Bird. and now I am sharing with you the top secrets and strategies that top businesses use in their social media marketing that simply and amazingly work for them and they should work for you too!
RESERVE YOUR SEATS
P 3,500 [on or before April 5, 2013]
You may deposit your payment to:
Maria Roservic Caro
BPI Savings Bank
Savings Account # 467-9068-879